The Linden Road Academy community shares a strong belief that every child must be protected from harm and have the best possible level of welfare. We agree we all have a shared responsibility in this.
If you have any concerns at all regarding the welfare of any child there are a number of ways that you can report these.
1. Call into school and speak to a member of staff, Miss Cooper and Mr Greaves are the deisgnated members of staff but you can ask to speak to any member of staff.
2. Ring school on 0161 320 0002 and ask to speak to a member of staff.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to fill in our Contact Form.
4. Contact Tameside Social Services -
Denton Centre, Acre Street, Denton M34 2BW
Tel: 0161 342 4187/4210/4206/4008
5. Contact the NSPCC - http://www.nspcc.org.uk/
Child Sexual Exploitation, if you are worried your child may be a victim or what to know how to protect your child from this form of abuse then Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation (PACE) have online resources and a helpline. Don't forget we are here to help too.
If you are concerned about the emotional wellbeing of your child then try the following link -
You can find out further information by reading our policys below.
The Prevent Strategy